While Sport Management classes at University of Indianapolis generally meet on weeknight evenings, several courses are conducted in a hybrid format consisting of face-to-face and online sessions. This format allows students to pursue their degree while maintaining full-time jobs and other obligations.
- Hybrid classes will meet face-to-face five or six times in a 15-week semester. During the weeks that classes do not meet on campus, class lectures are delivered via ACE, UIndy’s online learning and resource portal, and can be viewed at your convenience. On ACE, students can also view project details and submit their assignments.
UIndy's sport management programs were the first in Indiana to be accredited by the Commission on Sport Management Accreditation (COSMA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Foundations of Athletic Administration
- Revenue Generation in Athletics
- Event and Facility Management
- Strategic Communication
- Human Resource Management
- Managerial Application of Accounting Data
- Statistical Inference
- Simulated Financial Management
- Capstone Experience
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management View 276 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts from each undergraduate institution attended (sent directly from each institution's registrar's office)
- 3.0 GPA or higher or completion of Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) for applicants with GPA below 3.0*
- Two letters of recommendation. Recommendation letters may be written by your workplace supervisors or former college professors. Individuals providing recommendations must be outside of your immediate family
- A three-page, double-spaced personal statement highlighting your educational and career goals
International16566 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 502 USD per credit during 12 months.
National16566 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 502 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Indianapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.