The Educational Administration - School Business Administrator program from Kean University has been approved by the State. Under the requirements, in addition to possession of a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a recognized field of administration, a certificate of eligibility will be granted by the State only when the candidate obtains and completes a State-approved mentorship in a local district.
Beyond the Classroom
At Kean we believe learning and job growth extends far beyond the walls of our classrooms. That's why we encourage you to take advantage of a variety of research opportunities available to you, study abroad and pursue internships that will advance your career or set the stage for another advanced degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public School Administration
- Management of Educational Finance
- School Business Management and Accounting
- School Building Planning
- Basic School Law and Policy
- Public Budgeting and Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Business Administration View 3762 other Masters in Education in United States
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) from an accredited college or university
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (candidates with under a 3.0 will be considered based on the strength of the overall application)
- Official copies of ALL post-secondary transcripts (this includes transcripts that reflect transfer credit)
- Professional Resume or CV
- Personal Statement
- 2-3 Letters of Recommendation
International20714 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10357 USD per semester during 24 months.
National20714 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10357 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State15752 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7876 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.