Our Business and Corporate Law program at University of San Diego was highlighted in an article published by LLM Guide: Inside LL.M.s in Corporate Law.
- Available courses highlight practical as well as theoretical knowledge, and focus on a wide range of subjects that impact business transactions in the U.S. and around the world
- Common subjects include taxation, labor and employment, corporate finance, intellectual property and international transactions
- Creating an individualized combination of approved electives and other courses allows candidates to design a program that best suits their professional interests
Career and Professional DevelopmentThe Office of Career and Professional Development works closely with students and alumni to offer career guidance and support for in-school and post-graduate employment. The office also works closely with all types of employers to meet their ever-changing hiring needs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contract Drafting
- Corporate Counsel Externship
- Corporate Tax
- Corporate Technology Externship
- Finance & Accounting for Lawyers
- International Asia-Pacific Commercial Arbitration
- International Business Transactions
- International Contracts
- International Taxation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Securities Regulation
- UCC: Sales
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
Full-time (9 or more credits) and part-time (8 or fewer credits) options are available
DisciplinesBusiness Law Master of Laws (LLM) Corporate Social Responsibility View 6 other Masters in Corporate Social Responsibility in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants to the program or an alternate LLM program must have the equivalent of a U.S. law degree from an accredited institution outside the United States.
- Candidates must have also graduated in the upper half of their law school class or otherwise establish qualifications indicating their ability to complete graduate law work successfully. Applicants to the LLM in Comparative Law program may begin their studies in either the fall or spring semester.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum score requirements should consider additional English study, specifically in the area of legal English skills. One such program to consider is the Intensive Legal English program offered by UCSD-Extension in San Diego.
International1960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1960 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1960 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.