Key Program Features
- Available courses highlight practical as well as theoretical knowledge, and focus on a wide range of subjects that impact business transactions in the U.S. and around the world
- Common subjects include taxation, labor and employment, corporate finance, intellectual property and international transactions
- Creating an individualized combination of approved electives and other courses allows candidates to design a program that best suits their professional interests
- Students may begin the Business and Corporate Law program at University of San Diego in the Fall, Spring or Summer term (Summer option is only for part-time applicants)
- Candidates may complete the degree requirements in as little as 1 year, or may take up to 4 years
- Full-time (9 or more credits) and part-time (8 or fewer credits) options are available
- Coursework is offered in both the day and evening to accommodate different student needs
- Candidates work closely with the Director to design a program that fulfills not only the degree requirements, but also the attorney's professional goals
- The Office of Career and Professional Development offers individualized career counseling appointments, as well as many other resources ranging from networking events to information about specific job opportunities
- Alumni of this program practice in numerous areas, including as corporate counsel and as attorneys in fields as diverse as biotech, retirement planning, international business transactions and general corporate law
- Contract Drafting
- Corporate Counsel Externship
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Innovation & Legal Policy
- Corporate Tax
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Law Master of Laws (LLM) Corporate Social Responsibility View 211 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online through the Law School Admissions Council (LSAC)
- Official Law School Transcript(s)
- Official Law School Class Rank
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Please submit a brief personal statement (1-3 pages) which addresses: the nature and extent of your legal background, other related professional experience, why you will be a successful candidate for this degree, how you plan to make use of your graduate degree, and any additional information you deem important
- Two letters of Recommendation
- International applicants are required to establish English competency through successful completion of an English language test (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Letter of Good Standing
International58800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1960 USD per credit during 12 months.
National58800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1960 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.