The MBA curriculum consists of 10 three-credit courses. MBA courses are taught in an 8-week accelerated format. Students taking one course every eight weeks can complete the degree requirements in less than two years.
On-ground courses at Moon campus are taught one evening per week from 6 to 10 p.m. Fully online courses are taught by the same quality faculty who teach in the on-ground program. If you are new to online learning, visit RMU Online. The majority of RMU students do apply for financial aid. The first step is to apply for federal student aid with the FAFSA. The RMU financial aid web page and your dedicated financial aid counselor can assist with questions.If your employer provides an employee tuition benefit, RMU offers a corporate deferred billing program. Enrollment information for the Company Reimbursement Program can be found at Student Financial Services (SFS).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Leading the Business Enterprise
- Creating Customer Value in a Digital World
- Global Operations & Supply Chain Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1055 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Apply online for free
- All applicants must submit official transcripts of all undergraduate course work and graduate course work, if applicable.
- Official test scores applicable to the program of choice should be requested from ETS (GMAT, GRE) or the Psychology Corporation (MAT) and sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Certain programs require additional materials to be submitted and an interview with the Program Director.
International930 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 930 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National930 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 930 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.