- The Master of Science in Geospatial Intelligence (MS GEOINT) from University of Maryland program encompasses a 30-credit (10 units of 3-credit courses) course structure comprising five core courses and a selection of five courses among electives. The courses cover spatial analysis, remote sensing, big data analytics, geovisualization, programming in web and mobile GIS, geospatial intelligence in various fields, etc.
- The Graduate Certificate in Professional Studies in Geospatial Intelligence (GCPS GEOINT) program is also offered, which entails 15 credits from five courses (three core and two elective courses). The credits earned from a GCPS GEOINT can be transferred towards the MS GEOINT.
- GEOINT Systems and Platforms
- Programming and Scripting in GIS
- Open Source Intelligence
- Advances in GIS and Remote Sensing
- Algorithms for Geospatial Intelligence Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeography Geographical Information Systems (GIS) View 194 other Masters in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in United States
- Statement of Purpose
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE (international graduate students)
- Letters of Recommendation (2)
- Supplementary Application
- Description of Research/Work Experience (optional)
International51180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1706 USD per credit during 12 months.
National51180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1706 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State23040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 768 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for College Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.