At International Affairs (Dual Degree with LSE) from Sciences Po second year is spent at LSE and runs from mid-September until the end of August of the following year. It comprises three terms and the summer period for completion of the dissertation.
Both dual degree programmes provide graduates with the opportunity to develop a top-level career in private, public or non-governmental sector in an international context.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Security
- International Public Management
- International Economic Policy
- International Development
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
- Environmental Policy
- International Energy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations Public Policy View 66 other Masters in Economics in France
- Professional experience (or at least one or several internships) is valued, preferably in the field of the programme.
- Official academic transcript(s)
- Language Test scores
- Two academic references
- Official proof (signed and stamped) from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average (and your graduate cumulative grade average if applicable).
- Articles or other texts which you have written or published (not mandatory)
- an undergraduate level degree (Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Sciences / licenciatura / licence) at the time of entry to Sciences Po or a minimum of 180 ECTS credits
International18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Students whose parents' tax residence is within the EEA pay individualised fees according to family income, from €0 to €18,000.
- LSE: £24,456
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.