Rise to the challenge and join Special Education from Gonzaga University if you are seeking training to address behavioral challenges and better serve the many students in need of more attention.
At Gonzaga, our candidates will primarily work in these tracks:
- General Special Education track
- Functional Analysis track
Graduates with Special Education from Gonzaga University will:
- learn teaching techniques for working with a large array of disabilities and age range of children
- perform functional behavior assessments and gain applied research skills to improve educational outcomes for all students, regardless of disability
- Behavior Analysis
- Advanced Applied Behavior Analysis
- Special Education Policies and Procedures
- Advanced Classroom Management
- Assessment in Special Education
- Research in Special Education
- Professional Seminar
- Oral Comprehensive Examination
- Advanced Seminar in Functional Analysis
- Behavioral Treatment in Clinical Settings
- Behavior Intervention in Natural Settings
- Lab in Behavior Intervention
- Supervision and Consultation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
Applications are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis and this program admits for three start terms per year
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 4138 other Masters in Education in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- A completed online graduate application for admission.
- A $50.00 non-refundable application fee (paid online upon submission of application).
- One (1) official transcript from each college or university listed on the application for admission. (International applicants must submit foreign transcripts in the original language and an English copy).
- Two (2) confidential recommendations sent directly to the recommending persons through the application for admission.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae.
- A written statement of purpose
- Submission of an official TOEFL of 88ibt, 580 (written) OR an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher.
- Copy of passport.
- Completed financial declaration form with original supporting bank documents or official letter from sponsoring agency.
International17170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34340 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National17170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34340 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Spokane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.