Working closely with the M.A. program directors, students in the Communication program of Duquesne University choose courses housed in any of the emphasis areas to develop a unique program of study designed to build particular skill sets and capabilities necessary for an ever-changing marketplace. Developing competencies in a number of areas (including intercultural and interpersonal communication, organizational communication, argumentation, persuasion, event planning, etc.), this emphasis prepares students for careers in both the for-profit and non-profit industries, law, public policy, or business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Communication
- Persuasion in the Marketplace
- Organizational Communication
- Communication Research Methods
- Communication Ethics & Professional Civility
- Philosophy of Communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Corporate Communication Media Studies & Mass Media View 162 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United States
- An undergraduate Q.P.A. of 3.0/4.0 (official transcript required)
- Successful performance on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- A writing sample prepared within a collegiate or business setting
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can evaluate academic and professional performance
- A statement of the applicant’s professional and career goals (not more than 500 words)
International1336 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1336 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1336 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1336 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.