Designed with both recent graduates and working professionals in mind, the Corporate Communication program of Duquesne University provides students with a broad, intellectually rigorous foundation in professional communication to prepare them for ethical leadership in the marketplace.
With flexibly designed specializations in crisis and risk communication, management communication, nonprofit communication and integrated marketing communication, the program advances students' professional interests and goals through a tailored professional integration project.
All coursework is delivered in traditional, hybrid, and distance learning formats.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Communication
- Persuasion in the Marketplace
- Presentational Communication Skills
- Professional Communication Pedagogy
- Political Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Media Studies & Mass Media View 31 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United States
- An undergraduate Q.P.A. of 3.0/4.0 (official transcript required)
- Successful performance on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- A writing sample prepared within a collegiate or business setting.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can evaluate academic and professional performance.
- A statement of the applicant’s professional and career goals (not more than 500 words)
International1336 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1336 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1336 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1336 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.