The Psychological Science program from California State University San Bernardino is especially designed to improve the candidacy of students who wish to enter doctoral programs in any academic area of psychology. In the past 10 years, over two-thirds of students awarded an M.A. degree from the Psychological Science program were subsequently admitted to doctoral programs in the United States and Canada.
We pride ourselves on being a program that emphasizes individual educational mentoring. Between 10 and 15 students are enrolled each year. All Psychological Science M.A. students conduct original research as a thesis project. Research productivity of Psychological Science students and faculty ranks favorably when compared to other M.A. programs across the country.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Child and Spousal/Partner Abuse
- Community and Public Mental Health
- Community Disaster, Trauma and Resilience
- Professional Ethics and Law
- Cross-Cultural Counseling
- Substance Abuse: Detection, Assessment and Treatment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 896 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- $70 Application fee (starting Fall 2020)
- Prior college transcripts (unofficial accepted)
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university;
- GRE score (at least 50th percentile on GRE advanced test in psychology)
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
International14726 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14726 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.