The programs’ curricula are a blend of traditional and nontraditional innovative courses that reflect the needs of modern chemistry. The UALR Department of Chemistry offers research-quality instrumentation and computer facilities as well as individual attention to each student and a high quality of instruction.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Organic Preparations
- Biochemistry II
- History of Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Intermediate Organic Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Introduction to Polymer Chemistry
- Special Topics in Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesChemistry View 431 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 (4.0 scale), or 3.0 in the last 60 hours
- Entering students will be counseled and placed in appropriate courses based on their performances on placement tests in the four sub-disciplines of chemistry.
International725 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 725 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National725 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 725 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State320 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 320 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.