The M.A. and M.S. degree curricula are a blend of traditional and nontraditional innovative courses that reflect the needs of modern chemistry.
Research-quality instrumentation and computer facilities are available to students, as well as individual attention and a high quality of instruction.
At the end of the of this Chemistry program from University of Arkansas at Little Rock students will be able to demonstrate competence in:
- Chemical knowledge.
- Scientific inquiry methods.
- Writing formal laboratory and technical reports.
- Using chemical instrumentation and the analysis of the results obtained therefrom.
- Knowledge and practice of chemical safety.
National Association of Schools of Art and Design.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The department is organized with the following objectives in view:
- to increase the general cultural background of all students;
- to prepare chemistry majors for graduate study, industrial work, or positions with professional ratings in government service;
- to provide the basic training for professional studies in medicine, dentistry, engineering, pharmacy, and other professional fields; and
- to prepare high school teachers of chemistry.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesChemistry View 444 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 (4.0 scale), or 3.0 in the last 60 hours
- Entering students will be counseled and placed in appropriate courses based on their performances on placement tests in the four sub-disciplines of chemistry
International14648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14648 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National14648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14648 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State6524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6524 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.