The Higher and Postsecondary Education MEd program from Arizona State University develops leaders who have a strong understanding of the theory and practice of higher education administration, possess the capacity to analyze issues confronting contemporary colleges and universities and apply expertise in designing innovative solutions in administrative decision-making. The goal of this program is to provide graduates with a better understanding of the challenges that face contemporary colleges and universities and to prepare them to succeed in environments that demand innovation, excellence, inclusion and collaboration. Students will have the opportunity to make a local impact to support the success of higher education in the state of Arizona.
Students gain skills in analyzing issues in higher education, working with diverse stakeholders, conducting research and making data-driven decisions, which prepare them to expand or pursue administrative roles at colleges and universities.
Career examples include:
- college program director
- student affairs leader
- student life leader
- student services staff
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Practicum in Higher Education
- Applied Inquiry
- Student Development Theory
- Leadership in Higher Education
- Law of Higher Education
- Higher Education Finance & Budgeting
- Organizational Theory in Higher Education
- The American Community College
- Diversity in Higher Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Adult Education View 156 other Masters in Adult Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree, in any field, from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum of a 3.00 cumulative GPA (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum of 3.00 cumulative GPA (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- three letters of recommendation
- personal statement
- proof of English language proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.