The theoretically-grounded, empirically-focused, and policy-relevant curriculum equips graduates with the knowledge and skills required to succeed in today's increasingly internationalized professional world.
The MSIPM program is a 33 semester-hour course of study. Students begin as a group in the fall semester of year one and complete the program in May of year two. Since courses are offered in a predetermined sequence, program time-to-completion is only 20 months.
More informationVisit official programme website
- World Politics and Governance
- Comparative Policy and Politics
- Global Experience
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesInternational Relations View 170 other Masters in International Relations in United States
- A completed online KSU Graduate Application;
- Evidence that the applicant has a bachelor's degree or a KSU-approved equivalent degree from an accredited college or university;
- Scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE), the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) and/or Law School Admissions Test (LSAT);
- A letter of interest outlining the applicant's educational goals, including a rationale for why/how this program will meet the applicant's professional needs;
- A writing sample of about 5 pages that demonstrates the applicant's writing ability. The sample may come from previous undergraduate or graduate course work. It can also be professional (work-related) writing.
- Two letters of recommendation.
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12539 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National6946 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3473 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.