The Counseling Program at the East Tennessee State University in the Department of Counseling and Human Services provides coursework and professional training preparing graduate students for school counseling certification in our School Counseling concentration or LPC-MHSP licensure in our Clinical Mental Health concentration.
- LPC-MHSP licensure in the state of Tennessee requires supervised practice beyond the Master's Degree. Previous concentrations in College Counseling/Student Affairs and Couples and Family Counseling are no longer available, but the coursework in the Clinical Mental Health concentration is available to provide training in these areas.
- In other words, elective coursework in couple and family counseling and in college counseling/student affairs is still available for students who are interested in this specialized training.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Mental Health
- School Counseling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCounselling View 906 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- be a graduate of a regionally accredited college or university. We also welcome applications from international students.
- complete an application.
- submit an official transcript of all academic work previously completed.
- submit three letters of reference.
International43260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1442 USD per credit during 12 months.
National43260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1442 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State18030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 601 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Johnson City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.