East Tennessee State University's Master of Business Administration programs provide practical hands-on education that will enhance career options and opportunities. The MBA degree is suited for students or professionals across many career fields and is the key to success in both large and small organizations.
The MBA program is delivered three different ways: on-campus, online, and in an accelerated professional format. This allows students to choose the education that suits their educational preferences.
- The capstone experience provides student-led teams the opportunity to gain real world experience by solving problems for actual businesses within the region. Students work with their clients and faculty coaches to deliver key strategy recommendations for each project.
- The teams apply knowledge taught throughout the curriculum, providing them with a practical learning experience while offering valuable insights to the businesses they are assisting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Essentials of Accounting
- Essentials of Economics
- Essentials of Statistics
- Essentials of Finance
- Essentials of Management
- Essentials of Marketing
- Legal and Social Responsibility
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1155 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- An undergraduate GPA of 2.5 (International students must have a 3.0)
- A minimum GMAT score of 450 (waived if applicant has an AACSB-accredited undergraduate degree in a business discipline with an overall minimum 3.5 GPA)
- A personal statement about why the student wishes to pursue this degree
- An official transcript from every college or university where the applicant has taken courses
International1442 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1442 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1442 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1442 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State601 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 601 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.