The Master of Clinical Nutrition - Coordinated Program is a full-time, post-baccalaureate program that begins once a year in August and ends 24 months later in August. It’s designed for students with a bachelor’s degree in any field who want to embark on a career as a registered dietitian.
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center offers significant advantages for advanced training in clinical nutrition, including:
- Convenient location on a large medical center campus, providing an ideal environment for the in-depth study of clinical dietetics and medical nutrition therapy
- Opportunities for students to explore research questions with leading clinical investigators
- Interaction with expert faculty members who are actively involved in research, patient care, community outreach, and consultation in a range of areas (including nutrition and chronic conditions, heart and lipid disorders, obesity prevention, and menu and food product analysis)
- A 98.51 percent first-time pass rate on the National Certifying Examination over the last five years
UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the bachelor (B.S.), masters (M.A./M.S./M.S.C.S./M.P.A.S./M.R.C), doctoral (Ph.D./D.P.T.) and medical professional (M.D.) degrees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Special Topics
- Nutrition Care Process
- Nutrition in Health Promotion
- Food Science and Technology
- Nutrition in Metabolism
- Professional Development
- Nutrition Care Process Practicum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences View 244 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
- Complete a baccalaureate degree in any field from a regionally accredited institution before courses begin in the fall
- Earn a recommended GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Complete and submit an online application by February 15
- Submit official, certified copies of academic records from all colleges and universities you’ve attended. Read additional requirements for international students.
- Prepare a personal statement of your career goals
- Submit three letters of recommendation. (We recommend letters from instructors, professors, and work supervisors who know you and your academic or work performance well.)
- Submit your TOEFL scores if you’re an international student
International26200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52400 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National26200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52400 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
In-State11450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22900 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Dallas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.