In the Community Development and Applied Economics degree offered by University of Vermont students engage in a transdisciplinary approach to research that prepares them for leadership positions in the non-profit and government sectors, as well as in socially and ecologically responsible businesses.
We offer courses to give students foundational academic and professional skills and we encourage our graduate students to seek out courses and skills both within the program and across UVM to individualize their transdisciplinary experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Microeconomics
- Research Methods
- Community Economic Development
- Applied Econometrics
- Graduate Seminars
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Development Sustainable Development View 116 other Masters in International Development in United States
- Completion of an acceptable Calculus course.
- Completion of an acceptable Intermediate Microeconomics course.
- Three letters of recommendation attesting to the candidate’s academic potential for graduate work and motivation for pursuing the M.S. in CDAE.
- For international students whose native language is not English or who have not completed undergraduate degrees in English
International1720 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1720 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1720 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1720 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State683 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 683 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.