- The Higher Education Administration degree at Vanderbilt University will prepare you for professional roles in academe, state education agencies, or related nonprofits. Through coursework and real-world experience, you will learn about the contemporary higher education system and how to lead from within it.
- With training available in three areas – student affairs, enrollment management, and general administration and policy – the Higher Education Administration program is for aspiring professionals in search of education careers that matter.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories of Counseling
- Foundations of Professional School Counseling and Guidance
- Marriage and Family Counseling
- Theories and Techniques of Counseling with Children and Adolescents
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Counselling Educational Psychology View 291 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
- Submitted online application
- Transcript(s) from prior undergraduate and graduate work.
- Two letters of recommendation are required, three preferred for our master's programs. Three letters of recommendation are required for our Ed.D. programs.
- Statement of purpose
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores
- Scores from the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) may be submitted in lieu of the GRE for the following M.Ed. programs only.
- Scores from the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) may be submitted in lieu of the GRE for the M.E.d. in Leadership and Organizational Performance.
- International applicants must submit all of the above, plus the following:
- TOEFL or IELTS scores are required of all international applicants
International2025 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2025 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National2025 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2025 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Tuition per credit hour
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.