We offer interdisciplinary programs leading to both masters and doctoral degrees. This master degree in Food Science and Technology is available at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
As a student of our graduate program, you will be taking courses and/ or conducting research under faculty members located on the University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s Nebraska Innovation Campus. We work closely with The Food Processing Center, Food Allergy Research and Resource Program, Nebraska Food for Health Center, and the UNL Dairy Store as well as industry and government leaders and start-up entrepreneurs. Take a virtual tour of the Food Innovation Complex.
- Industry positions at major food companies, such as General Mills, Nestle, Kraft, ConAgra, Cargill and Unilever
- Research positions at the government and major research centers, such as USDA, FDA and CDC
- Academic positions at major research universities, such as postdoctoral and faculty appointments, and professors at smaller liberal arts colleges
More informationVisit official programme website
- Analytical Methodology Development
- Cereal Grain Processing and Functionality
- Food Allergens and Immunology
- Food Components Structure and Function
- Food Safety and Toxicology
- Intestinal Microbiology and Health
- Microbial Genomics and Ecology
- Modeling and Engineering
- New Generation Processing Technologies
- Nutraceuticals and Metabolomics
- Probiotics and Prebiotics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Food Sciences View 694 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts and/or mark sheets showing the grades earned in each course
- A diploma or certificate of graduation. (Not required if the transcript includes the name of the degree and the date it was conferred.)
- The Diploma Supplement, if the degree is Bologna-compliant
International960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 960 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 960 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State332 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 332 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.