The Measurement, Evaluation, and Assessment program at University of Connecticut emphasizes the application of measurement, assessment, and evaluation theory and procedures. We encourage students to supplement their MEA coursework with courses in other discipline areas that best suit their individual goals and objectives.
Master program Overview
- Individuals with a bachelor’s degree in any major are encouraged to apply. Approximately three semesters of full time study are required as a minimum to complete the master’s degree. A student holding an assistantship, or who is otherwise prevented from carrying a full load of graduate work (normally four courses per semester), generally requires an additional semester to complete the degree.
- Quantitative Methods in Research
- Principles and Methods in Educational Research
- Educational Tests and Measurements
- Construction of Evaluation Instruments
- Qualitative Research
- Program Evaluation
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology View 545 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You must hold a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university.The Graduate School does not require a third-party credential evaluation, however we accept evaluations from the following services:
- NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) or
- AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluators)
If your degree is a 3 year bachelor’s degree from India, Canada, Australia, Sri Lanka or certain other countries, we will not consider the degree to be equivalent with a 4 year US bachelor’s degree. Even if the degree has been evaluated as a 4 year degree by an outside credential evaluator that is a member of NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) or AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluators), we will not consider the degree to be equivalent with a 4 year US bachelor’s degree.TranscriptsPersonal Statement of Purpose
International26304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13152 USD per semester during 12 months.
National26304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13152 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State11688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5844 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Storrs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.