The Master of Science in Supply Chain Engineering has a 12-month curriculum that delivers academic knowledge in analytic methods, supply chain engineering, and enterprise management while building professional practice skills and real-world industry experience.
At Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) program applicants may come from a wide range of academic, business, and geographical backgrounds, but they will share a common motivation: to pursue a highly focused graduate education experience in supply chain engineering and to subsequently explore immediate career opportunities with global enterprises.
- Supply Chain Engineering
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Supply Chain Information Systems
- Capstone Project for Supply Chain Engineering
- Operations Research for Supply Chain Engineering
- Supply Chain Engineering Seminar
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics General Engineering & Technology View 1831 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Official GRE Scores
- Transcript (unofficial or official) for eligible degrees (only Physics, Computer Science, and all Engineering fields)
- Official transcripts are welcomed but are only submitted if an acceptance has been offered.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- *Official TOEFL Scores (international students only)
International47370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1579 USD per credit during 12 months.
National47370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1579 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State20730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 691 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.