About this Degree
Statistics students at California State University Fullerton have the option of attending courses fully online or in-person at the CSUF campus. All courses will be broadcast live via online two-way streams to students attending them remotely.
Program features include:
- Convenient class times for both full-time and part-time students. Classes are offered in late afternoon and evenings.
- Your choice to attend classes in person, or remotely via live stream. The program is unique nationally in that it is the first master’s degree in statistics that broadcasts all its courses live via online two-way stream. Students can choose to attend courses remotely, via a two-way live stream, or in person at the CSUF campus.
- Fully online program to accommodate non-local students. All students can complete the program by attending courses online, submitting and presenting projects and homework online, and taking exams online.
- Prepare to join a Ph.D. program or the workforce. The courses are designed to serve students interested in continuing their graduate education by attaining their Ph.D., as well as those who plan to immediately join the workforce upon graduation.
- Teaching Associate opportunities for qualified students.
- Probability and Statistical Inference
- Statistical Computing
- Applied Biostatistics
- Categorical Data Analysis
- Multivariate Analysis
- Bayesian Statistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesStatistics Machine Learning View 548 other Masters in Statistics in United States
- Applicants must meet the university requirements for graduate admission as detailed in the University Catalog under Graduate Admissions.
- In addition, the following are the department’s requirements: a bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics or related field at an accredited institution, with a grade point average of at least 3.0 in mathematics and statistics courses and at least 2.5 in related sciences.
International14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 12 months.
National14304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7152 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during 12 months.
- Resident: 2082 USD
- Non-Resident: 4458 USD
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.