Our Social Work curriculum at The University of Maine has been developed to both reflect and promote the advances in contemporary advanced social work practice.
- Our curriculum is designed to enable our graduates to undertake diverse and complex social problems and apply multi-level assessment, intervention, and evaluation strategies to the problems of persons in their environment.
- Social Welfare Policy and Issues for Generalist Practitioners
- Human Behavior and The Social Environment
- Practice in Generalist Social Work
- Group Strategies in Health/Mental Health Settings
- Advanced Topics in Social Work
- Issues in Social Welfare Policy for Advanced Generalist Practitioners
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology View 546 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- Completed online application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcript of all previous college or university work
- Official test scores
- $65 application fee
International29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 24 months.
National29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State9738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9738 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Orono
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.