Maritime Business Administration and Logistics from Texas A&M University gives students the opportunity to elevate their learning and better prepare them for the mantle of leadership within a steadily growing industry. The coursework is a culmination of experienced experts sharing and the latest advances within the industry, in which our program is heavily connected.
Completing the Master’s in Maritime Business Administration and Logistics places students in a prime position for successful leadership roles within the field of maritime business administration.
- International Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Economic Issues in Shipping
- Financial Management in Marine Transportation
- Marketing of Transportation Services
- Intermodal Transportation Operations
- Managerial Decision Making
- Production, Operations and Logistics Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Hydrology & Water Management Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 130 other Masters in Hydrology & Water Management in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Texas A&M University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- $90 Application fee
- Official High School Transcript
- SAT or ACT Scores
- Completed graduate application
- Official GRE or GMAT scores from ETS taken within five years of the date the application was received.
- English Proficiency
International18332 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18332 USD per year during 12 months.
National18332 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18332 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8800 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Galveston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.