About the program
The Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist program from the Kent State University provides nurses who already have a graduate nursing degree the additional specialized knowledge for the adult gerontology clinical nurse specialist role.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Clinical Diagnostics for Advanced Practice Nurses
- Adult Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist Practicum
- Adult Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
at least one month before the start of the semester of first coursework.
DisciplinesNursing View 748 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Master's degree in nursing or a doctorate in nursing practice from an accredited nursing program
- Minimum 3.000 graduate GPA on a 4.000 scale
- Official transcript(s)
- Active, unrestricted registered nurse license in the state in which practicum hours will be completed
- Résumé or vita
- Transcript(s) of all previous graduate coursework1
- Syllabi of all courses to considered for transfer in the gap analysis
- Three letters of reference from health care professionals or faculty members
- English language proficiency - all international students must provide proof of English
International21952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21952 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National21952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21952 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11766 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11766 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.