Graduates of the Master of Microbial Biotechnology at North Carolina State University enjoy tremendous success and career satisfaction in the biotech industry.
We are one of the first and most successful Professional Master's programs in the country. Our program is a unique blend of science and business education with practical training in the biotechnology industry.
Students at Microbial Biotechnology at North Carolina State University will be able to demonstrate:
- that they have effectively used courses with laboratory components (BIT and MB) for their professional development
- that they have made effective use of industry internships for the their professional development
- effective use of communication skills
- Microbial Biotechnology
- Microbial Regulation and Physiology
- Microbial Genetics and Genomics
- Core Techniques in Biotechnology
- Plant Biotechnology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Biotechnology Microbiology View 249 other Masters in Microbiology in United States
- Online Application
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Test Scores GRE
- Proof of English Proficiency
International30906 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30906 USD per year during 12 months.
National30906 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30906 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11700 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Raleigh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.