Bilingual Education from Texas A&M University will prepare students with the knowledge and the research skills needed to increase success in bilingual education or related fields.
Students at Bilingual Education from Texas A&M University will:
- deepen knowledge and strengthen credentials in the area of bilingualism, bi-literacy and cross-cultural awareness
- focus on teaching and learning skills for those working as teachers, researchers or curriculum developers, at the early childhood, elementary, secondary, and/or post-secondary levels.
- Bilingual Assessment and Monitoring Students
- Dual Language Programs Methodologies
- Content Area Instruction for Bilingual Programs
- Spanish/English Biliteracy
- Bilingual Education Curriculum Development
- Teacher Action Research in Bilingual Education
- Spanish for Bilingual and Dual Language Classrooms
- Techniques of Research
- Directed Studies in Bilingual Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Languages Teaching View 1865 other Masters in Teaching in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Texas A&M University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
- Application Fee
- GMAT scores.
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Permanent Resident Card/I-551/I-485
International17553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17553 USD per year during 12 months.
National17553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17553 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8026 USD per year during 12 months.
Tuition for Summer option:
- Residents: 1,639
- Non-Residents: 3,173
Living costs for College Station
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.