The MBA /MA in Government program from Johns Hopkins University combines the resources of two respected schools within Johns Hopkins—the Carey Business School and the Zanvyl Krieger School of Arts and Sciences—to develop leaders capable of redefining the relationship between business and government.
The rigorous course work, encompassing government, politics, ethics, global economics, financial theory, and management, bridges the traditional separation of private and public sectors.
Students in the program also have the option of choosing a concentration in homeland security, political communication, or law and justice. Further, students may also choose from six in-demand concentrations in the MBA, including financial businesses, health care management, leading organizations and marketing.
This dual degree offers students flexibility, allowing them to take courses online, on-site in Baltimore, Washington, D.C., or a combination of both.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Government and Politics in the U.S.
- Executive Politics and Policymaking
- Government and the Global Economy
- Introduction to Quantitative Research Methods
- Law of Public Institutions
- Negotiating as Leadership Skill
- Public Entrepreneurship
- Research and Thesis
Proseminar: Essentials of Public and Private Management
Congressional Policy Making
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There are no deadlines for this program. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and should be submitted to the Krieger School of Arts and Science .
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Business Law Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 64 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in United States
- Official transcripts from all U.S. schools must be sent electronically. All U.S. transcripts must be from an accredited institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- 2 Essays
- One letter of recommendation
- GMAT/GRE scores - requirement varies by program.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for non-native English speakers. A waiver request form can be found on the online application.
International3050 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3050 USD per module and a duration of 36 months.
National3050 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3050 USD per module and a duration of 36 months.
- MBA: $3050 per course (21 courses required)
- MA in Government: $4,234 per course (10 courses required)
The Johns Hopkins Carey Business School offers numerous options for financing your education, including scholarship aid, loans, payment plans, and tuition reimbursement available to those who qualify.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.