Earn two degrees from two Johns Hopkins University schools: an MBA from Carey Business School and an MA from the Krieger School of Arts and Sciences.
This dual Government degree bridges the traditional separation of business leadership and public sector management.
Eight in-demand specializations
Although not required, You can choose from eight in-demand specializations from a diverse group of focus areas.
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Business Analytics
- Business Communication*
- Corporate Finance
- Economics for Decision Making
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Statistical Analysis
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Business Law Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 129 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in United States
- Official transcripts from all U.S. schools must be sent electronically. All U.S. transcripts must be from an accredited institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- 2 Essays
- One letter of recommendation
- GMAT/GRE scores - requirement varies by program.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for non-native English speakers. A waiver request form can be found on the online application.
International3300 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3300 USD per module during 36 months.
National3300 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3300 USD per module during 36 months.
- MBA: $3,300 per course (21 courses required)
- MA in Government: $4,361 per course (10 courses required)
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The Johns Hopkins Carey Business School offers numerous options for financing your education, including scholarship aid, loans, payment plans, and tuition reimbursement available to those who qualify.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.