Students of the Educational Leadership and Policy Studies program from The University of Texas at Arlington will learn to challenge the conventional wisdom that K-12 and post-secondary education should be researched and understood in separate educational, leadership, and policy contexts.
All students, including those enrolled in the Educational Leadership and Policy Studies master’s program, must meet university, college, department, and Texas Administrative Code qualifications in order to participate in educator preparation programs.
- Principal or Assistant Principal
- District Administrator
- Director or Supervisor
- College Provost
- University Registrar
- Educational Research and Evaluation
- Leadership Theory
- Diversity and Equity in Education
- Leadership in the Instructional Setting
- Governance, Political and Legal Aspects of Education
- the Principalship
- Resource Management in Education
- Administrative Practicum
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Public Policy View 647 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
- 2 or more years relevant work experience
- Undergraduate transcripts with a 3.0 GPA during the last 60 hours or 3.0 cumulative GPA, the higher of which will be used for admission purposes. A 3.0 GPA on the last 9 hours of graduate coursework may be considered in place of undergraduate GPA.
- 2 professional letters of reference on file
- Program areas may have additional requirements.
International20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 12 months.
National20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10828 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.