The Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies offers the Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies programme at by University of Texas Arlington.
In addition to core courses in K-16 educational leadership and policy, two distinct emphases are available: Principal Certificate Courses and Higher Education Administration Emphasis. Students build upon their existing expertise with progressive skills that can increase student achievement, improve teacher performance, and increase organizational effectiveness of schools and higher education institutions.
For those with a master’s degree, the Department offers certification preparation courses for candidates seeking a Principal Certificate or a Superintendent Certificate. The Department also offers the Ph.D. in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies and a BA-PhD in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies with Higher Education Emphasis.
- Principal or Assistant Principal
- District Administrator
- Director or Supervisor
- College Provost
- University Registrar
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Educational Research and Evaluation
- Leadership Theory
- Diversity and Equity in Education
- Capstone Practicum in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
- Leadership in the Instructional Setting
- Governance, Political and Legal Aspects of Education
- The Principalship
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Public Policy View 321 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
- 2 or more years relevant work experience
- Undergraduate transcripts with a 3.0 GPA during the last 60 hours or 3.0 cumulative GPA, whichever is higher. A 3.0 GPA on the last 9 hours of graduate coursework may be considered in place of undergraduate GPA.
- 2 professional letters of reference on file
- Students with less than 2 years relevant work experience must provide 2 professional letters of reference.
- Students granted probationary admission must maintain a 3.0 (B or better) GPA in the first 9 credit hours of graduate coursework in the College of Education program to be converted from probationary to unconditional admission.
International23122 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23122 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National23122 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23122 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10514 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10514 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.