The Curriculum and Instruction - Science Education program from The University of Texas at Arlington enables teachers to specialize in advanced coursework in their teaching fields and other professional certification areas designed to meet a variety of professional goals.
- Elementary teacher
- Elementary Bilingual and ESL
- Middle-level teacher
- Secondary Education
- School Counselor or Administrator
- Neuroscience Research
- Special Educator
Programme StructureCourses include:
- The M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction - Science Education and M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction - Mathematics Education offer opportunity for students to pursue graduate studies by taking a Core component of 4 courses (12 credit hours) in the College of Education focusing on topics such as inquiry-based, problem-based teaching and learning, diversity, and classroom research, and a Concentration area component of 6 courses (18 credit hours).
- The six concentration area courses may be taken either in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction for a science and mathematics content-curriculum integration emphasis and/or in the College of Science for deeper subject matter emphasis in the various science and mathematics disciplines.
- These programs offer flexibility in course selection, yet are focused on science and mathematics teaching and learning in K-16 educational settings.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Natural Sciences Instructional Design View 404 other Masters in Natural Sciences in United States
International23486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23486 USD per year during 12 months.
National23486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23486 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11044 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11044 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.