The Public Policy offered by The University of Texas at Arlington is organized around select public policy issues that focus on the economic/community development, environmental or healthcare challenges in the urban milieu.
The degree places heavy emphasis on empirical methods essential in the public policy analysis. The program is organized around select public policy issues that focus on the economic/community development, environmental or healthcare challenges in the urban milieu. Students also have the option of designing an emphasis in an area of their own design, with the approval of the program director.
- Development, implementation and evaluation of public policies
- Urban Society
- the Urban Economy
- Local Politics in the Intergovernmental Setting
- Public Policy Formation and Analysis
- Urban Public Finance
- Required Research and Analysis Courses
- Urban Research and Analysis
- Intermediate Data Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Policy View 644 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
- Applicants who meet all the following requirements will be considered for unconditional admission: a preferred minimum Writing GRE score of 4.0
- Minimum Undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- A preferred minimum Verbal GRE score of 450 (Revised GRE Test: 150), and preferred minimum Quantitative GRE of 450 (Revised GRE Test: 141), and a preferred minimum combined Verbal and Quantitative score of 1,000 (Revised Test Combined 291)
- Outstanding letters of recommendation
- Strong, well-written personal essay
International20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 12 months.
National20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10828 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.