The Sport Business program at Temple University provides for the analysis of current trends, problems, and policies that affect sport and leisure services. Designed to provide a multifaceted approach to the study of sport business, the program is structured to prepare students for a wide range of career opportunities in sport administration, marketing, and promotions; recreation and event management; and sport analytics.
Students typically find placement in campus recreation, college athletics, parks and recreation, professional sports, sport governing bodies, stadium and arena management, and youth sport.
Areas of Specialization: Four areas of concentration are offered:
- Athletics Administration
- Recreation and Event Management
- Sport Analytics
- Sport Marketing and Promotions
- Sport Finance and Economics
- Legal Issues in Sport and Recreation
- Sport Marketing
- Strategic Management in Sport and Recreation
- Sport Facility Management
- Graduate Internship in Sport and Recreation
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSports Management View 302 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Research your graduate degree program
- Complete online application
- Letters of Reference: 2
- Statement of Goals: In 500 words or less, describe your short-term and long-term professional goals. Explain how this program will help you attain those goals.
- Standardized Test Scores
- Resume: Current resume or CV required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International39924 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1109 USD per credit during 12 months.
National39924 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1109 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State34416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 956 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.