The Marketing Management offered at Tilburg University is a specialized program oriented towards the practice of a marketing manager, providing a detailed view on the 4 P’s of marketing: price, promotion, place, and product - both in an offline and online context. Perspectives are drawn from economics, strategy, and economic psychology to examine the key tasks of every marketing manager: obtaining knowledge of market segmentation, gaining insights into consumer decision-making, and using marketing instruments.
Program and courses
Marketing Management provides an excellent toolbox to analyze and interpret consumer and business markets.
- Outstanding track record of students and staff. The Best Thesis Award at the Dutch Marketing Awards 2016 ánd 2017 has been won by a Marketing Management student. Multiple teachers have won innovation- and best teaching awards.
- Strong links with business practice. Business challenges, company guest lectures, and real-life cases ensure a strong link between marketing theory and practice. You acquire the latest ideas from academic research along with insights, techniques, tools and procedures that are used in commercial practice.
- Opportunity to pursue a dual degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
With your broad theoretical knowledge and relevant practical skills, you can expect to be in a highly competitive position when it comes to getting the marketing job you want. You will be able to choose from a diverse range of positions, such as product/brand manager, online marketer, or sales manager.
Graduates work or start for example as:
- Marketing Trainee at L'Oréal
- Management Trainee at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Brand Manager at Perfetti van Melle
- Category Manager at Anheuser-Busch InBev
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Brand Management
- Marketing Channel Management
- Marketing Communication
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Introduction to Research in Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 15 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
You must have a solid academic basis in the following areas in order to qualify for the Master's in Marketing Management program:
- Finance or Accounting
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Marketing and more specifically the courses Marketing and Consumer Behavior
- Academic training - Academic training means courses / experience in research skills and an academic way of working. E.g. if you have written a thesis or have done a research project this will count as academic training.
- It is compulsory for this program to submit your GMAT score.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2143 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Tilburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
FundingPartner Scholarships Tilburg School of Economics and Management (TiSEM)
- Tuition fee waiver (25%) for non-EU students of non-EU partner universities of the Tilburg School of Economics and Management.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.