Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
Scholarship available for Master and PhD candidates from Chile. Tilburg University offers an additional tuition waiver.
Tilburg University offers:
- A 25% discount on tuition fees over €10.000 for eligible Master's students
- For PhD students Tilburg University waives all tuition fee
- All scholarship beneficiaries will be offered free language vouchers worth 12 ECTS. Provided there is enough space, the language vouchers can be used for language courses offered by the Tilburg University Language Center.
- A one-way air ticket in economy class, from the nearest airport of the scholar’s place of origin to the place of study and a one-way air ticket in economy class, back from the place of study to Chile at the end of the study program
- A one-time allowance to cover settlement expenses
- A one-time relocation allowance
- A yearly allowance for books and/or materials
- An allowance per year to cover health insurance
Who can apply?
Highly motivated Chilean citizens wishing to pursue a Master or PhD at Tilburg University
Study experience required
In order to apply for the CONICYT scholarship, you have to first be admitted to a graduate program at Tilburg University. You can then submit an online application directly to CONICYT.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.