The central theme of sustainable design is incorporated into the study of landscape ecology, landscape planning, cultural landscapes, design history and theory, and technical, graphic and digital media training.
Students are prepared for entry-level practice through involvement in a variety of project types and scales including community and campus master plans, urban park systems, plazas and green streets, industrial restoration, habitat creation, neighborhood design, and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The School of Landscape Architecture and Planning is located within the College of Architecture, Planning and Landscape Architecture (CAPLA), a national leader in sustainable design, planning, and management.
- As a professional college, CAPLA’s Core Mission and strength is training architects, landscape architects, urban planners, and real estate development professionals to work effectively within a challenging array of social, economic, and environmental conditions.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Landscape Architecture View 355 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited United States college or university, or equivalent in a non-US institution of higher learning. The undergraduate degree can be in any field of study. A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 in the last 90 graded quarter credit hours or last 60 graded semester credit hours is required.
- Applicants who do not meet the required 3.0 GPA can apply as Graduate Non-Degree Seeking. After completion of 12 consecutive semester units of 500 level courses, and a 3.0 GPA or higher, applicants can apply as graduate degree seeking using their graduate GPA.
- Those applicants who possess a bachelor's degree in landscape architecture or a closely related professional field may apply for advanced standing.
- International students must demonstrate English language proficiency and submit scores from the TOEFL exam.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10063 USD per semester during 36 months.
National20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10063 USD per semester during 36 months.
In-State11938 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5969 USD per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.