Graduates of the Cybersecurity Engineering program of the University of Washington Bothell are prepared for the modern security workforce; ready to protect and defend cyber systems with hands-on experience in ethical penetration testing, wireless security, network security, cryptography, risk management and security of emerging technologies. Students will pair practical skills with theoretical research in a culminating project or thesis.
Designed to meet the needs of working professionals, students can work on the degree requirements at their own pace with options between full and part time enrollment. The MS in Cybersecurity Engineering classes meet in the evening, typically twice a week.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Information Assurance and Cybersecurity
- Network and System Security
- Secure Software Development
- Human Factors in Cybersecurity
- Incident Response and Risk Management
- Cryptography and Information Assurance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 1109 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other closely related field
- Including a high level of command and competency in object-oriented concepts and software engineering
International25980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 866 USD per credit during 12 months.
National25980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 866 USD per credit during 12 months.
- Tuition is the same regardless of citizenship status or Washington state residency.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.