At Public Health from Cleveland State University (CSU) students are encouraged to move through the program as a cohort with core courses being taught on Saturdays by interactive videoconferencing from one of our distance learning sites.
Unique features of the program include the use of distance learning for the six core courses, including interactive videoconferencing and web-enhanced teaching. Elective courses may be taken at any of the partner universities. Core courses are taught on Saturday to accommodate working students.
- A Master of Public Health gives students a multitude of career paths to choose from. Many students go on to become healthcare administrators, registered nurses, epidemiologists, social and community service managers, dietitians, counselors, and health information technicians.
- These are some of the local companies that are hiring CSU grads: Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals, MetroHealth, Deloitte, Atrium Centers, Psycho Social Therapies, and Strategic Resources.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Health Concepts
- Social and Behavioral Sciences in Public Health
- Epidemiology & Public Health
- Biostatistics & Public Health
- Health Sciences Administration in Public Health
- Environmental Health Sciences in Public Health
- Public Health Practice and Issues
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 350 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- A U.S. bachelor’s degree or equivalent must have successfully completed including successful completion of a college-level mathematics or statistics course, and a college social science or natural science course.
- Minimum G.P.A: 3.00
- GRE Requirement
- Work Experience: Two years of work experience in a relevant field is highly recommended.
- Letters Of Recommendation: From individuals familiar with your academic or professional background, preferably someone from a previous or current academic program or current place of employment.
- TOEFL Requirement: Taken within the last two years from graduates of institutions outside of the United States who are non-native English speakers. The minimum score must be 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), or 79-80 (read/speak/listen=17, write=14, internet-based).
- Financial Information Worksheet
International15648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7824 USD per semester during 12 months.
National15648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7824 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State15548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7774 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.