At Public Health from Cleveland State University (CSU) students are encouraged to move through the program as a cohort with core courses being taught on Saturdays by interactive videoconferencing from one of our distance learning sites.
Unique features of the program include the use of distance learning for the six core courses, including interactive videoconferencing and web-enhanced teaching. Elective courses may be taken at any of the partner universities. Core courses are taught on Saturday to accommodate working students.
- Improving the quality of life and health of the entire community.
- Engaging in collaborative behavior that models as well as educates.
- Achieving student excellence through applying evidence-based and/or best practices.
- Fostering leadership, accountability, and ethical behavior.
- Protecting the environment through education and being a role model.
- Advancing inclusiveness.
- Committing to lifelong learning.
- Public Health Concepts
- Social and Behavioral Sciences in Public Health
- Epidemiology & Public Health
- Biostatistics & Public Health
- Health Sciences Administration in Public Health
- Environmental Health Sciences in Public Health
- Public Health Practice and Issues
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- January 15- Early Fall Decision
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 485 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Completed application with a $40 non-refundable application fee. Application fees cannot be waived or deferred.
- Transcripts of academic work and degree certificates from each college/university attended. All school records should be submitted in the original language and should be accompanied by a certified English translation.
- Proof of having met at least one of the English language proficiency requirements. CSU offers students the following choices to prove English language proficiency
- Successful completion of CSU's IELP (Intensive English Language Program) Advanced Level, with a grade of 80% or better
- Graduated from a secondary school or accredited college/university in the US or from one of the TOEFL exempted countries.
- Official score report of the GRE, GMAT, or MAT if required by your department. The academic program has the option of requiring additional test requirements from applicants.
International28458 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14229 USD per semester during 12 months.
National25776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12888 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State15050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7525 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.