With Psychology - Clinical from Cleveland State University (CSU) students will be able to provide psychotherapy services after graduation. The Clinical Psychology specialization degree is a terminal master’s degree program; the department does not offer a doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology.
Psychology assistants work in clinical, hospital, forensic, and other settings and engage in treatment, assessment, and research activities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Concepts & Methods of Individual Psychotherapy
- Advanced Data Analysis with Computer Applications
- Clinical Psychopharmacology
- Ethical & Professional Issues
- Special Problems in Clinical Psychology
- Personality Testing & Lab
- Social Psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 235 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United States
- Application for Graduate Admission.
- Satisfactory Verbal and Quantitative scores on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) General Test is expected; preference given to scores at the 50th percentile or better.
- Academic transcripts.
- A strong undergraduate record (minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA strongly preferred) with a firm foundation in the basic principles of psychology. Please contact the Clinical Program Director if you have questions concerning the suitability of your undergraduate psychology coursework.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation.
- A personal statement. Such statements may include a description of your reasons for pursuing a graduate degree in clinical psychology and this program in particular.
- A curriculum vitae (CV).
- An interview, by invitation, with faculty members of the Clinical Psychology specialization committee.
- English proficiency
International13284 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6642 USD per semester during 24 months.
National12030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6015 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State7014 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3507 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Cleveland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.