The student body in the Department of Industrial and Operations Engineering at the University of Michigan is highly international in character, lending a diversity of perspectives to our classrooms and labs.
Our engineers benefit from access to award-winning faculty and research facilities, and of course, one of the best campuses in the nation.
From growth fields like healthcare to traditional fields like manufacturing, our graduates combine their technical expertise with industry knowledge to optimize processes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Operations Engineering
- Data Analytics & Applied Statistics
- Health & Human Safety
- Human Systems Integration
- Operations Research & Analytics
- Quality Control & Reliability Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Industrial Design View 308 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree in a recognized program in engineering is required. The Graduate Record Examinations (Verbal, Quantitative and Analytical Writing Segment) are required for admission of all students
- Although academic and employment references are not required, such information will be taken into consideration if submitted
- An entering student should have already completed a one-term course in probability, a one-term course in statistics, a one-term course in linear algebra, and have the ability to write computer programs in one of the computer languages
- Students deficient in these prerequisites are required to officially elect courses in these areas and earn a grade of B or better
International49548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49548 USD per year during 24 months.
National49548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49548 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State24772 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24772 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Ann Arbor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.