Curriculum/Courses - M.E.d. in Sport Management :
The M.Ed. in Sport Management from Cleveland State University (CSU) consists of a minimum of thirty-three credit hours beyond the baccalaureate degree. The degree is divided into College Core Courses, Required Courses and Electives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sport Governance
- Sport Law
- Survey Research & Data Management
- Program Development & Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Application Deadline: Rolling
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 574 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed application with a $40 non-refundable application fee. Application fees cannot be waived or deferred.
- Transcripts of academic work and degree certificates from each college/university attended. As a part of your application, you are required to order an evaluation of your foreign education credentials from one of our two approved servicers
- Proof of having met at least one of the English language proficiency requirements.
- Successful completion of CSU's IELP (Intensive English Language Program) Advanced Level
- Completion of English language studies (Level 112) from any ELS Language Center
- Official score report of the GRE, GMAT, or MAT if required by your department. The academic program has the option of requiring additional test requirements from applicants.
- Letters of recommendation are required for most programs, but not all.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14513 USD per semester during 12 months.
National26290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13145 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State15350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7675 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Cleveland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.