The Ecology and Evolutionary Biology - Frontiers Program is looking for students who:
- Show academic excellence and would benefit from a broad-based training program and ultimately plan to apply to a Ph.D. program.
- Are members of a group underrepresented in the field of ecology and evolutionary biology, including: African American, Latino(a), Native American, Pacific Islander
- Are U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
Why join the Frontiers Master's Program?
The Frontiers Master's Program at the University of Michigan is designed to attract a diverse student body interested in research within the fields of ecology and evolutionary biology.
Students explore the full range of research approaches in EEB – from molecular biology in labs, to field work in remote areas of the world, providing the foundation needed to continue on to a top-rated Ph.D. program.
Students become part of exciting research that has a positive impact and work with an internationally diverse student body representing dozens of countries. The program offers the opportunity to work with outstanding researchers and a faculty committed to ensuring an exciting and supportive environment for students.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Modeling for EEB
- Molecular Ecology
- Plant Evolution
- Modeling Diseases
- Woody Plants
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Biodiversity & Conservation Ecology View 1138 other Masters in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A complete application includes the following materials:
- A completed online application form
- An academic statement of purpose - including names of faculty with whom you are interested in working
- A personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- In addition, the EEB Department recommends that you upload an unofficial copy of your transcripts through the online system to enable faster review of your application by the EEB Admission Committee
International50646 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50646 USD per year during 24 months.
National50646 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50646 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State25230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25230 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Ann Arbor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.