The certificate is offered by the nationally acclaimed MEHP program, a collaboration of five Johns Hopkins schools.
The Post-Master’s Certificate in Evidence-Based Teaching in the Health Professions from Johns Hopkins University is an 18-credit program providing faculty in the health professions the most current and effective theories, strategies, and measurements to ensure they have the skills to teach future health professionals culturally best practices that lead to overall improvements in the quality of patient care. It is part of the Master of Education in the Health Professions (MEHP) program, which is preparing a new generation of leaders in education related to medicine, public health, nursing, and other health professions.
The certificate integrates interdisciplinary expertise of five Johns Hopkins schools into a single program that can be taken as a stand-alone certification or as the first component of the MEHP degree. The degree program enables specialization in research or leadership. Applicants for this post-master’s certificate are required to hold an advanced degree (master’s or higher) in the health professions or in a related field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundation to Innovation: Adult Learning
- Evidence-Based Teaching
- Ensuring Learning through Assessment and Feedback
- Curriculum Development
- Instructional Strategies
- Educational Scholarship: Design
- Educational Scholarship: Implementation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 395 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- A 500-word essay discussing the reasons you wish to pursue a degree at Johns Hopkins University, focusing on your long-term goals and how your academic program will complement those goals. Discuss the strengths and weaknesses in your academic background, as well as any additional comments that will assist in evaluating your application materials. Essays should be submitted in a typed format on a separate sheet of paper.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
International14994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 833 USD per credit during 12 months.
National14994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 833 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.