Students complete a minimum of 48 credits in courses and seminars, including required courses in collective bargaining, organizational behavior, labor economics, labor and employment law, human resource management, and statistics. We offer a master degree program in Industrial and Labor Relations at Cornell University.
Candidates with a law or M.B.A. degree from a U.S. institution may be able to obtain M.I.L.R. degree in two semesters. Students interested in careers in business administration may apply for a five-semester, dual-degree program at the School of Industrial and Labor Relations (M.I.L.R.) and the Johnson Graduate School of Management (M.B.A.).
More informationVisit official programme website
Concentrations by Subject
- collective representation (M.I.L.R. only)
- dispute resolution (M.I.L.R. only)
- human resource studies (M.S./Ph.D. only)
- human resources and organizations (M.I.L.R. only)
- international and comparative labor
- labor economics (minor)
- labor market policy (M.I.L.R. only)
- labor relations, law, and history (M.S./Ph.D. only)
- organizational behavior (M.S./Ph.D. only)
- social statistics (minor)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 1497 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- all Graduate School Requirements
- two academic recommendations (Letters of Recommendation must be uploaded with the online application. Letters submitted to the field directly via mail or email will not be accepted).
- GRE general test or GMAT
- TOEFL (for international applicants)
- Online Video Interview - After submitting your application you will receive an email with detailed instructions on how to record your online video at your convenience.
International37022 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37022 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National37022 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37022 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.