Electrical Engineering - Honors Cooperative Program (HCP) students at Stanford University earn and receive the same Master of Science degree as students enrolled in our full-time MS program. Therefore, HCP students and full-time students are required to fulfill the same degree requirements for the Master of Science in Electrical Engineering as outlined in the Electrical Engineering Graduate Handbook.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital MOS Integrated Circuits
- Advanced Analog Integrated Circuit Design
- Principles and Models of Semiconductor Devices
- High-Frequency Circuit Design Laboratory
- Power Electronics
- Green Electronics
- VLSI Systems
- Digital Systems Engineering
- Neuromorphics : Brains in Silicon
- Advanced Circuit Techniques
- Advanced Integrated Circuits Technology
- RF Integrated Circuit Design
- Analog-Digital Interface Circuits
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 309 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- Applicants must hold, or expect to hold before enrollment at Stanford, a bachelor’s degree from a U.S. college or university accredited by a regional accrediting association.
- Applicants from institutions outside the U.S. must hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing. See minimum level of study required of International applicants.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores are required of all applicants whose first language is not English.
- International students enrolled must be able to read English with ease, understand rapid idiomatic English as used in lectures and group discussions.
International38574 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19287 USD per semester and a duration of 36 months.
National38574 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19287 USD per semester and a duration of 36 months.
Regular quarterly tuition
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.