You will spend most of your first year concentrating on the core MBA curriculum and enroll in the majority of your Education classes late in your first year and in your second year. The Joint MA/MBA in Education program is offered by Stanford University.
Because of our small class sizes, we are able to form a community of scholars and practitioners that becomes invaluable to your professional and personal development. MBA students may pursue up to one degree in addition to the MBA, whether joint or dual, while in the Stanford GSB.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Free Speech, Academic Freedom, and Democracy
- Language, Culture, Cognition, and Assessment
- Philosophy of Education
- Theory & Issues in Bilingualism
- Research and Policy on Postsecondary Access
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Creativity and Innovation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1369 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Applicants must hold, or expect to hold before enrollment at Stanford, a bachelor’s degree from a U.S. college or university accredited by a regional accrediting association.
- Applicants from institutions outside the U.S. must hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing. See minimum level of study required of International applicants.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores are required of all applicants whose first language is not English.
- International students enrolled must be able to read English with ease, understand rapid idiomatic English as used in lectures and group discussions.
International74706 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 74706 USD per year during 24 months.
National74706 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 74706 USD per year during 24 months.
Regular quarterly tuition
Living costs for Stanford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.