Choose a content specialization: curriculum studies, language and literacy, mathematics education or science education, and choose between a research emphasis or a teaching and learning emphasis.
As a graduate student from Curriculum and Instruction program at Texas Christian University, you'll find yourself immersed in a community of teaching, learning, research and practice. You’ll work side-by-side with faculty members on research projects, engage in field experiences and acquire the skills to advance your career in education.
Program graduates are prepared to work with children, adolescents and families in a variety of educational settings, including schools, higher education institutions, companies and government agencies. U.S. News and World Report cites the need for high-quality curriculum development in mathematics and science as the demand for STEM jobs grows.
- Technology for Diverse Learners
- Psychology of Thinking and Learning
- Historical and Philosophical Foundations of Education
- Contemporary Curriculum Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInstructional Design View 362 other Masters in Instructional Design in United States
- Online Application
- Application Fee
- Official Transcripts
- Academic/Professional Objectives Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Teaching Certificate and Service Record required for applicants seeking educational diagnostician, school counselor, principal, or superintendent certification
- Official TOEFL scores for non-native English speakers
- On-line Criminal Background Check
International32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32220 USD per year during 24 months.
National32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32220 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Fort Worth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.