The Oregon Health & Science University’s Department of Orthodontics and its specialty clinic are housed in the state of the art Robertson Life Sciences Building, South Waterfront.
- Department personnel includes highly dedicated faculty and staff with varied backgrounds, providing a wealth of experience for classroom teaching, research, and clinical care.
- Activities of the department are strengthened through support by the OHSU Orthodontic Alumni Association and orthodontists in the region.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- We emphasize a team approach to dentistry and orthodontics and focus on evidence-based customized treatment for each of our patients, resulting in a thorough and diverse educational program for our students.
- The strengths and positive atmosphere of the graduate program have facilitated recruitment of talented post-doctoral students from practice settings and pre-doctoral education programs across the country.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesDentistry View 99 other Masters in Dentistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited college or university is required prior to matriculation to medical school. No preference will be shown for any particular major or area of study.
- Personal interest and passion for intellectual questions posed by a field of study should be the primary motivator in selecting a major or area of concentration. All applicants should strive to pursue a wide variety of coursework spanning the humanities, arts, sciences, social sciences and mathematics.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.