The Analytics program at Northwestern University is housed within the Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences, a top 5 department in the nation, and McCormick School of Engineering. Our full-time, 15-month, professional master's degree immerses students in a comprehensive and applied curriculum exploring the underlying data engineering, data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and business of analytics. Supplemented by an internship and industry-supplied projects, graduates will be exceptionally well equipped to harness and communicate the full value of data to the organizations they serve.
Upon graduation, our students will have acquired the necessary skills to:
- Identify and assess the opportunities, needs, and constraints of data usage within an organizational context.
- Integrate data engineering and data science to maximize the value of data.
- Develop and deploy machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions to advance the goals and needs of the client
- Design innovative and creative data analytics solutions.
- Communicate clearly and persuasively to a variety of audiences.
- Lead analytics teams and projects.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Industry Practicum
- Everything Starts with Data
- Introduction to Databases & Information Retrieval
- Predictive Analytics
- Introduction to Java & Python Programming
- Industry Practicum
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Statistics View 143 other Masters in Applied Mathematics in United States
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement (see word limit in application)
- Unofficial Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate education attempted; minimum of 3.0 cumulative grade point average on 4.0 scale for undergraduate degree
- Unofficial GRE or GMAT score report
- Unofficial TOEFL or IELTS score report for International candidates who will/do not hold a degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction
- Resume or CV (no page limit)
- Candidate video (optional)
- Supplementary materials (optional), such as certificates or course descriptions
International37488 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18744 USD per semester and a duration of 15 months.
National37488 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18744 USD per semester and a duration of 15 months.
- per quarter
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.