Chemistry from University of California, Santa Cruz coursework does not require research and is suited to future teachers and others wishing to update or broaden their chemical expertise.
Our program prepares students for careers in academia, industry, government laboratories, and other settings requiring an advanced education in chemistry and related disciplines.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biochemistry And Molecular Biology
- Quantum Mechanics, Spectroscopy And Molecular Structure For Biochemistry And Molecular Biology
- Biochemical Thermodynamics And Statistical Mechanics For Biochemistry And Molecular Biology
- General Chemistry
- Wine Science And Chemistry
- Intermediate Organic Chemistry With Emphasis On Synthesis And Analytical Methods
- Principles Of Instrumental Analysis
- Chemical Problem Solving II: Learning To Think Like A Scientist
- Organic Chemical Structure And Reactions
- Statistical Thermodynamics And Kinetics
- Advanced Biochemistry: Biophysical Methods
- Advanced Biochemistry: Enzyme Mechanisms And Kinetics
- Topics In Biophysical Chemistry
- Modern Physical Organic Chemisty
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biochemistry View 444 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcript
- Supplemental Materials
- Three (3) letters of recommendation are required, up to 5 may be submitted.
- A Statement of purpose is required. Recommended length is a concise 1-2 pages.
- A Personal History Statement is also required
International15102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15102 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National15102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15102 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State13809 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13809 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.