Games and Playable Media from University of California, Santa Cruz offers unparalleled access to a game industry experience, with a cultivated curriculum firmly rooted in design and code.
Graduates with Games and Playable Media from University of California, Santa Cruz will:
- gain intensive educational experience
- be prepared for entry into the computer game industry.
- gain valuable insights into independent and AAA development, thanks in part to the influence of our award-winning faculty and world-class advisory board.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Game Design Systems
- Game Engineering
- Game Development
- Game Technologies
- Games & Playable Media Studio
- Game Art
- Game Audio
- Serious Games
- Computation Media Research
- Social & Emotional Approaches to Human Computer Interaction
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVideo Games & Multimedia Human Computer Interaction View 37 other Masters in Video Games & Multimedia in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts
- Supplemental Materials
- Three (3) letters of recommendation are required, up to 5 may be submitted.
- Online Portfolio: Submit your most exciting and relevant work. 10-15 still images maximum. 10 minutes of video maximum. 2-3 links to interactive pieces maximum
- A Statement of purpose is required:
- A Personal History Statement is also required
International15102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15102 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National15102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15102 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State13809 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13809 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.